Due to our high company benchmarks, we are proud to tell you that homeowners, as well as businesses in AZ, know that when they call us, they are getting the most professional and helpful service in the Valley. We are recommended by thousands of our committed customers who continue to use our services every single year. Need to see more? Read on about our services below.
Call Us Now for Emergency AC Repair Services in AZ
Whatever the time of day, contact us for your emergency A/C repair needs. Our ac repair services are provided in Chandler and adjacent areas. Regardless of where you live in the area, in just a couple of hours, your air conditioning system will be functioning like new. We understand that amid the summer, temperatures get hazardously high, so having an honest company to call for Chandler air conditioning repair is very important. During summer months in Arizona, when your cooling unit fails, we will automatically identify it as an emergency. We really do not want anyone to be in harm's way due to not having a comfortable home to stay in.
Even though you may have to pay a little extra for an emergency call, it is certainly worth it! Take time to do your research on air conditioning contractors in AZ, you will find that we have a long-standing track record of knowledgeable and very skilled techs, great products and East Valley convenience. In addition to the emergency ac repair services that our company provides, we also offer general repairs during common business hours, maintenance, and installation of residential and business heating and cooling systems. Taking care of your heating and cooling system on a regular basis is recommended by the experts. Maintenance checks completed by professionals will help locate any problems that may be going on with your system before they turn into large expenses. In Chandler, there are many air conditioning contractors, but we stand out among them due to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We do not want to brag and say we are the very best, but we are unquestionably at the top with the best! Whenever you hire us for your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) repairs, installation, or maintenance, rest assured that the job will be done right the first time!
Preparing Your AC for the Long Arizona Air Conditioning Season
In this next section, we will go over the necessity of air conditioner maintenance and how it can help you to spend less. Before the summer months arrive, it is advisable to schedule a maintenance service checkup to make certain your unit is in the best working order for the upcoming season. In the Phoenix area, homeowners will need to add an ac unit checkup to their Spring cleaning list. Making an appointment early on will ensure that your ac is prepared to operate for the whole summer. As a homeowner, there are specific things like removing debris, and cleaning the ac evaporator coils, but it is a great idea to have an expert service it once a year. Never forget to be safe if you are working on your HVAC unit by yourself. The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure it is unplugged so that no source of electricity is running through it. There are some DIY AC service that you can and need to do on a regular basis:
* Removing leaves and debris (clean the unit).
* Airborne dirt and dust will accumulate on the ac fins, these can easily be cleaned by hand or with a hose.
* Inspect and straighten the ac fins. For less than $15, you can get a tool from a home improvement store in Chandler called an air conditioner fin tool that will make this job simple.
* Ensure your unit is level (put a glass of water on top, if it is not level your unit is simply not level).
Besides the basic maintenance that anybody can do on their ac unit, here are some further and more intricate steps. We recommend to have an expert do these unless you have prior experience.
1. Clean the evaporator coil (this is inside the unit and parts will need to be removed to get at it).
2. When you are servicing your air conditioner, one of the most important things you cannot forget to do is cleaning the evaporator drain line. Once the line is clogged, then water is unable to escape. This will end up resulting in harm to not only your air conditioner, but also to your home.
3. The blower filter needs to be changed every 3 months at the minimum. Filters can range from $6 to over $70 on the high end. Most homeowners who change their filters every thirty days, can get utilizing the more economical filters, but if you have someone in your family with problematic seasonal allergies, then you might wish to use a better filter.
Arizona summer months are usually long and very hot. Is your ac up to the test? If you are not certain and want to prevent expensive repairs in the middle of summertime, then have an expert care for your system today. You shouldn't be reluctant to ask our experts for tips at any time, we are happy and ready to help at any time.
How To Get The Most Life Out of Your AC System
Is your current air conditioner nickel and diming you? We can install a brand-new air conditioner at an affordable price. We also offer a full maintenance plan on new AC installs. Maintaining your HVAC units is important and can save you a lot of money long term. Call us today to schedule your maintenance before the hot weather arrives. When you need AC repair in Chandler we offer emergency services and keep a large supply of parts for most units. We make it easy and affordable! Just call us and we will be out to help with your Arizona air conditioning needs.
Trying to do maintenance yourself will require many specialized tools and might lead to more expensive repairs if you make a mistake. We offer some of the best rates in the Valley and can be in & out very quickly! Some people that undertake annual home A/C maintenance may diagnose a problem successfully but then when they go to buy parts they pay full retail price. We offer reasonable prices on all parts and labor. When it is time for your AC maintenance, give us call. We look forward to earning your business for years to come!
When it comes to Chandler AC repair reviews throughout the Valley we are ranked as one of the best. Call us today to receive our top-rated service at an affordable price. Performing annual maintenance on your unit is one of the best ways to prevent a costly AC repair in the future. When you discover that your air conditioner needs repaired just pick the phone up and call us. We will be out very quickly and discuss the most affordable solutions for your situation. Do you need AC repair or maintenance services right now? We believe in providing dependable services at good prices! We pride the best air conditioning repair in Chandler whenever you need it.
The list below will help you determine if your AC unit needs an urgent repair or basic maintenance. Paying attention to these tips can avert a complete failure in the near future.
* Does your unit seem like it is not performing efficiently? (Air is not cool or not producing a normal flow of cool air)
* If your AC unit has started to blow warm air
* The unit seems like it's not running full speed (this could be fixed with a simple cleaning job or straightening of the fins)
* Water around the unit - If you notice water around or under the unit, call us asap. This could be a simple maintenance issue. Call us before it turns into an emergency repair.
* Cycling on and off for no reason - (Call Us right away and we can get a technician to you before the problem escalates.)
* Loud noises - While it might be something simple, it should probably be diagnosed by a technician to determine the cause.
* Bad odor - If you notice a strange coming from your vents or around the unit it could be a blockage and it simple to fix.
* Frozen coils - (Needs a technician for proper diagnoses. Could be blocked condensation lines, reduced air flow or a refrigerant leak to name a few potential problems.)
* Won't start - (No electricity supplied to the HVAC unit, a bad motor or safety mechanism preventing start up. Call us for a quick and affordable solution.
If you do not look after your unit and keep it well maintained it is going to cost you so much more money. Not keeping up with the maintenance on your ac will not only increase your electricity bill, it will also lead to costly emergency calls. Because we understand that taking care of your ac unit is important, our knowledgeable staff will be able to diagnose any problem that you may encounter in AZ. Call us now if your ac is showing signs of trouble, by fixing the issues early on, you can avoid a complete outage when it's over 100 degrees. A summer breakdown is really something that you should try to prevent. Why look anywhere else whenever we are fair on our prices, our techs are highly skilled, and we are a company that you can count on? Do you have more questions about the issues you are experiencing with your ac? Read more below.
Signs That Indicate Your Air Conditioner Needs Immediate Professional Attention
When to call out our emergency air conditioner repair Chandler. Here is a helpful list of times that our emergency services might be needed. Call now for immediate HVAC assistance for the following problems:
1. One of the first signs that something is wrong with your AC system is a bad smell.
2. Call right away if your air flow is not strong.
3. Strange noises that you have not heard before should be investigated.
4. Frozen coils cannot be overlooked.
5. If you have a large water leak.
6. If there is a connection problem and your ac will not turn on at all, you should call for professional help.
When using your AC, it is important to monitor it closely, if you find any issues that are not normal, then you can always get help from us. We do not believe in high pressure "sales". We simply offer you the best options and it is up to you to make the final decision on how you wish to proceed. Reasons to go with our air conditioning repair Chandler services:
1) Our technicians are certified and attend classes on a regular basis in order to stay on top of the most recent techniques in heat pump repair, ductless AC repair and all other types of AC system repair.
2) Our customers love us! In AZ, we have been well known for years for our superior customer service, great products, and reasonable prices.
Our Most Recent Reviews from Our Chandler Customers
Why look anywhere else for Chandler air conditioner repair? We are available 24 hours a day for any air conditioner emergency. Customer satisfaction is our goal, we won't stop in the middle of a job and come back the day after to finish. We complete all of our work and won't leave until your ac is running normally. If you need any more reason why to choose us for your air conditioning repair Chandler take a look at some of our recent customer reviews below:
"Once a year, we have these guys come to our home and business for a normal maintenance call. We appreciate how courteous and helpful they are." (Wilma and Nelson N., Chandler, AZ)
"I've been using this company for a few years now and am a satisfied customer." (B. Ortega, AZ)
I was desperate to find an air conditioning contractor Chandler due to my ac just completely stopping last 4th of July weekend. I could not find a company that was able to send anyone out on the holiday, but fortunately I called Phoenix AC and Heating, they were at my place in less than an hour and they were able to repair the problem that same day. (Kallysta, Chandler, Arizona)
Try to prevent needing our emergency AC repair service by using our all in one maintenance service. A customer service agent is able to assist you now, call: 602-313-1777
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Chandler, AZ and Surrounding East Valley Cities
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners