Our well-known and trusted company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. And, to serve the residents of Glendale, AZ in the best way possible, we ensure that all of our techs are properly trained in the best and newest HVAC repair methods. Call us today for all of your heating and cooling system needs. Our company is dedicated to providing the best air conditioner service in the Valley; our many returning customers can confirm that! Want to see more? Read more about our services below.
Emergency AC Repair Services Today in Glendale, AZ
Weekends, holidays, middle of the night, we are accessible 24 hours a day for all of your HVAC emergency needs. Not only do we offer Glendale ac repair services, but we also cover all of the outlying areas. We cover the whole area and can be with you and have you back up and running again super-fast. Air conditioning repair Glendale is very important, there are many times in the year when it is baking hot, in some cases too hot to cope with. Summer, and even the autumn months in the Phoenix area can be extremely hot and unpleasant, and whenever your cooling unit is not working correctly it is an emergency.
Generally, 24 hour emergency calls do cost more, but most people in Glendale would concur that it is worth it to have a working cooling system in the over the top Arizona temperatures. Our name speaks for itself! Very few other businesses in AZ can match our wide range of affordable products and services, and none can match our history of outstanding customer care. In addition to our specialty emergency ac repair services throughout Glendale, our services also include preventative check-ups and general repairs during our ordinary hours. We also set up brand new units at really competitive prices. We highly recommend that you schedule maintenance checkups at least once a year to prevent more downright costly repairs down the road. In Glendale, there are many air conditioning contractors, but we stand out among them due to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We do not want to brag and say we are the best, but we are absolutely at the top with the best! On every heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) job, we try to please our clients and provide them with quality products and services that will last! In the next section, we will go over the importance of air conditioner maintenance and how it can help you to spend less.
Professional AC Maintenance Check-Ups
If saving money is important to you, we recommend a minimum of one annual maintenance service appointment with us. During the maintenance checks, we can find out if you system need more detailed repairs. By doing this consistently during the entire life of your system, you should be able in order to avoid really expensive emergency calls. We recommend getting a service checkup from us regularly, the most important time is right before you are going to utilize your ac unit for an extended period i.e. right before the hot summer months start. You might be thinking that you can save money by doing an ac unit check yourself, undoubtedly, that is possible for those with knowledge; but if you do not really know what you are doing, perhaps it's more cost saving to pay extra for the pro checkup.
Always remember to be safe if you are working on your HVAC unit by yourself. The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure it is disconnected so that absolutely no source of electricity is running through it. Keep in mind that you will save money by doing a little simple maintenance of your own at the start and the end of the air-conditioning season such as:
* Clean the unit often to prevent any debris from building up around your unit. This can be done quickly and easily with a shop vacuum or low-pressure garden hose.
* Clean the fins (pressure washer can be used).
* Straighten the fins (bent or twisted fins will cut down ventilation and efficiency).
* Probably the most important thing to check is making sure the unit is level. Air conditioning units that are not level will cause excessive damage and instant failure.
More detailed maintenance is also needed at least once annually. These procedures can either be done by the homeowner or a skilled tech. If you are not confident about what you are doing, you can always contact a pro to help you out with these steps.
1. When the evaporator coil gets dirty, it will need to be cleaned. If it is not cleaned, it can result in lots of different complications as your unit works much harder to keep working.
2. Clean your air conditioner drain, condensate line, and pan to prevent unneeded emergency calls.
3. The blower filter needs to be changed every 3 months at a minimum. Filters can cost from $6 to in excess of $60 on the high end. Most homeowners who change their filters every month, can get utilizing the lower priced filters, but if you have somebody in your family with very bad allergies, then you might wish to use a better filter.
Of course there is much more to our comprehensive maintenance service, we will ensure your ac is completely functional and ready to work at highest efficiency for the season ahead. Never hesitate to call on the help of an expert! We will certainly be able to assist you with any HVAC question. Need a new AC unit? Our new air conditioning installation service also includes a trouble free full maintenance plan. A properly maintained air conditioner will give you years of trouble free use. Call us to learn more about this!
Annual AC Maintenance Services Are Affordable
Maintenance on your A/C unit is very important and one of the least expensive things you can do! Call us today to get your HVAC annual maintenance scheduled. We stock parts for most air conditioning units and also offer emergency services. If you need AC repair for Glendale we can be there very quickly! You simply order our service, sit back and let us do our stuff, knowing you are getting the best prices for parts and labor in Arizona. To do maintenance yourself you are going to need a whole array of tools, why bother with the trouble when our rates are so cheap and our service is just so easy to get.
Most educated DIY'ers realize that when they call us the repairs are done right and we offer some of the best rates in the Valley. We take all of the hassle out of AC maintenance and repair. We believe in offering the best Glendale AC repair service to all of our customers and that is why we have great reviews. Call us today if you want quick reliable, and great services at an affordable price. Performing annual maintenance on your unit is one of the best ways to avoid a costly AC repair in the future. When you discover that your air conditioner needs repaired just pick the phone up and give us a call. We will be out very quickly and discuss the most affordable solutions for your situation.
Do you need AC repair or maintenance services right now? We believe in offering the best service at an affordable price. Air conditioning repair Glendale could not be any easier. We have put together a list for you below to help you establish if your HVAC unit is ready for maintenance or in need of repair now to avoid an emergency call out later on when the heat is at its maximum.
* Does your unit seem like it is not performing efficiently? (Not keeping your house as cool as normal)
* The air coming out of the vents is warm
* The unit seems like it's not running full speed (Might be bent fins or motor needs replaced)
* Water dripping/leaking out of the unit - If you notice water around or under the unit, call us asap. Don't ignore this, it will cost you more money in the long run.
* Cycling on and off for no reason - Definitely not normal and might be a simple fix. Call us.
* Operating louder than normal - While it might be something simple, it should probably be diagnosed by a technician to determine the cause.
* Noticeable odor - Will require a technician to diagnose the problem.
* Frozen coils - (Can be from reduced air flow from bent fins or damaged fan, a refrigerant leak, blocked condensation line or faulty thermostat.)
* Will not power up - (Needs diagnosed by a technician. It could be as simple as a lack of electricity or a seized motor to name a couple of potential problems)
Neglecting regular maintenance to keep your ac unit running efficiently will definitely end up costing you more money in the long run. Not only will it eventually require you to get an emergency call out service for the repair, your energy bills will increase slowly too. It is of utmost importance that you keep your AC unit maintained, we have a professional team to take care of all your problems all over the Arizona area. Call us now if your ac is showing signs of trouble, by fixing the issues early on, you can avoid a complete outage when it's over 100 degrees. That is something you most definitely need in order to avoid happening. Why look anywhere else whenever we are fair on our prices, our technicians are highly skilled, and we are a company that you can count on. Are you wondering when it is time to call for service? Below you will find additional information.
Is Your AC Showing Signs of Failure?
When to call out our emergency air conditioner repair Glendale? Knowing when to ask for help is important. If you ac unit is experiencing any of the following issues, please call for help now. Letting these HVAC problems continue will cause further damage, not only to your ac unit, but your home as well:
1. You might notice a bad smell from your AC system, this is a warning sign that must not be ignored.
2. If you notice that your ac is not blowing air like it should, something is not right.
3. Strange noises that you have not heard before should be investigated.
4. If the coil has frozen.
5. Water leaks cannot be ignored. Call if this is happening.
6. By all means, call when the ac switch will not turn on.
Once you suspect your ac is having trouble, you can count on our experienced techs to quickly diagnose the problem and let you know what the options are to fix the issue. While we would love your business, we will never pressure you into getting any services. As a homeowner, you are ultimately responsible for what you decide. We will always give you our lowest price quote and honest opinions.
Phoenix AC and Heating Provides Superior Customer Service in Glendale
Should you choose us for your air conditioning repair Glendale services? Absolutely, our techs are certified and attend classes on a regular basis in order to stay on top of the most recent techniques in heat pump repair, ductless AC repair and all other types of AC system repair. In AZ, we have been well known for years for our superior customer service, great products, and good prices. Why look anywhere else for Glendale air conditioner repair? We are available 24 hours a day for any air conditioner emergency. When you choose Phoenix AC and Heating, you are in very good hands. We take our work seriously and will not leave until our job is finished. Here's more evidence that our customers are pleased with air conditioning repair Glendale work we do:
"Once a year, I have these guys come to my home and my business for a standard maintenance call. I appreciate how courteous and helpful they are." (Walter B., Glendale, AZ)
"If you are looking for a first-class company, this is it! After our old AC went out, we decided it was time for a new one. We couldn't be more satisfied with our new ductless a/c system!" (Henry & Candace, AZ)
"It was nice to be able to find as air conditioning contractor Glendale that was able to come out after hours for an emergency water leak I detected in the middle of the night. Thanks Phoenix AC and Heating!" (Vestor, AZ)
In order in order to avoid unneeded emergency calls, we encourage all homeowners to call us for our general maintenance service. Call: 602-313-1777 for fast and friendly service right now,
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Glendale, AZ and Surrounding West Valley Cities
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners