Is it over 100 degrees and your ac without warning broke down? Call now for fast and honest A/C repair services throughout Maricopa. Our specialists will be with you as soon as possible and also have you going again in no time whatsoever. Don't fret about the price, phone us and we will reveal the full cost with no unusual further bills down the line.
We are glad to say that our company has been in business for a long time and due to the high standards we have set for our company, we have earned a great reputation in Maricopa and the surrounding areas. We are highly recommended by thousands of our loyal customers who continue to use our services year after year, So, want to know more about us? Here's a breakdown of the services we provide.
Emergency AC Repair Company in Maricopa
It never fails, your ac decides to quit during the hottest time of the year! No worries, we are here for you when that happens! Not only do we offer Maricopa ac repair services, but we also cover all of the outlying areas. We cover the whole area and can be with you and have you back up and running again super-fast. Air conditioning repair Maricopa is very important, there are many times in the year when it is baking hot, sometimes too hot to handle. In the summer months in Arizona, when your cooling unit breaks down, we will automatically classify it as an emergency. We do not want anyone to be in harm's way as a result of not having a comfortable home to stay in. Even if you have to pay a little extra for an emergency call, it is definitely worth it! Our rates are the very best you will come across anywhere in AZ, you can even go ahead and check that yourself now, or simply go ahead and book with us and save your time.
In addition to the emergency ac repair services that our company provides, we also offer general repairs during common business hours, maintenance, and installation of residential and business heating and cooling systems. It's a wise idea to keep your ac maintained, that way you will avoid needing to do a more expensive emergency on-site visit when it breaks down all of the sudden. We are not a fly-by-night company; our business is a highly respected and reputable Arizona air conditioning contractor. We are proud to be a part of the local community and offer our services to the homeowners and businesses of the Phoenix Metro area. Your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is in the absolute best hands with us. Not only can we repair them, if you allow us to perform the maintenance we will prolong their lifespan too.
Yearly Air Conditioner Maintenance Will Pay Off
Now we will examine the benefits of regular air conditioner maintenance. If you use our maintenance service you will most likely avoid an emergency on-site visit, you will also prolong the life span of the unit and most importantly save money. Many homeowners in the region use their ac unit for no less than fiver or six months out of the year. This is a lot of wear and tear on an ac unit, so the best time of the year to have a maintenance check done is during the early spring months before the weather starts getting really hot. You might be thinking that you can save cash by doing an ac unit check yourself, of course, that is possible for those with knowledge; but if you don't really know what you are doing, it will be more cost saving to pay for the professional checkup.
Don't forget to be safe if you are working on your HVAC unit by yourself. The most important thing to remember is to make sure it is disconnected so that absolutely no electrical energy is running through it. Several things you can do yourself include:
* Clean the unit often to prevent any debris from building up around your unit. This can be done quickly and easily with a shop vacuum or low-pressure garden hose.
* Airborne debris will collect on the ac fins, these can simply be cleaned by hand or using a hose.
* Using a coil fin tool, you can straighten any bent fins on the unit. Damaged fins will restrict the air flow keep it from optimal functionality.
* Ensure your unit is level (put a glass of water on top, if it is not level your unit isn't really level).
Here are several more advanced maintenance steps to take, which you really should let the experts take care of if you do not understand what you are doing:
1. When the evaporator coil gets soiled, it will need to be cleaned. If it is not cleaned, it can lead to lots of different complications as your unit works harder to keep working.
2. Clean the evaporator drain (algae and mold will build up in the hose and will require to be removed for most efficient use - or an emergency call out will be necessary into the season).
3. One of the simplest, fastest, and most economical preventative maintenance actions you can take is changing the blower filter. This should be done year round frequently. Not only does it help to keep your ac working efficiently, but it also makes your house cleaner and healthier.
Keep in mind there is much more to our full maintenance service, we will ensure your ac is completely functional and ready to work at highest efficiency for the season ahead. Whenever you need assistance, just give us a call, we are happy to help in any way we can. Is your current air conditioner nickel and diming you? We can install a brand new air conditioner at an affordable price. We also offer a full maintenance plan on new AC installs. The hot weather is coming! Is your HVAC unit ready? Routine maintenance is extremely important and can save you a lot of money in the long term. Call us today get your maintenance performed at an affordable price! Take into account, repairs require parts, all of this takes time to order when you are doing it yourself. If you use our AC repair Maricopa service we will supply everything and take all the headache out of the whole process for you. You simply order our service, sit back and let us do our stuff, knowing you are getting the best prices for parts and labor in Arizona.
Trying to do maintenance yourself will require many specialized tools and might lead to more expensive repairs if you make a mistake. We offer some of the best rates in the Valley and can be in & out very quickly! Some people that undertake annual home A/C maintenance may diagnose a problem successfully but then when they go to buy parts they pay full retail price. We offer good prices on all parts and labor. We take all of the trouble out of AC maintenance and repair. We have the best Maricopa AC repair reviews all over the area, just look us up, go ahead and try us, you will not be disappointed. Performing annual maintenance on your unit is one of the best ways in order to avoid a costly AC repair in the future. Being able to spot the signs that your air conditioner needs repair is a good attribute to have, this can be a real money saver, we will look over a few of these aspects right now. Do you need AC repair or maintenance services right now? We are going to look after you every step of the way. We are just a phone call away when you need fast air conditioning repair in Maricopa.
Troubleshooting Your Air Conditioning Unit
Pay attention to your AC unit. The following list will give you some things to pay attention to and can help you determine if you only need basic maintenance or a repair.
* Does your unit seem like it is not performing efficiently? (Not blowing out as much cold air - get our service men out there now before it is too late and the unit stops or causes more problems)
* The air coming out of the vents is warm
* Lesser than normal air flow (This could be a very simple fix but might turn into an expensive repair if not corrected)
* Water pooling - Unexplained water around the unit is not normal. Usually something simple, but it does need to be checked out asap.
* Cutting out - Definitely not normal and might be a simple fix. Call us.
* Unexplained noise - Needs to be diagnosed by a tech.
* Smells - Generally a blockage and should be seen by a tech.
* Frozen coils - (Needs a technician for proper diagnoses. Could be blocked condensation lines, reduced air flow or a refrigerant leak to name a few potential problems.)
* HVAC Unit will not turn on - (This can be due to many problems, it may be an electricity problem, of course we will help you with whatever the problem is and get it corrected for you.)
Taking the time to do regular maintenance on your unit will pay off. Maintenance checks are important when you are concerned with saving money, without regular maintenance you can incur higher utility bills and possibly need to call for emergency failures. It is essential that you keep your AC unit maintained, we have a professional team to take care of all your problems all over the Arizona area. If you have any of the problems listed above then you need to contact us today, avoid your AC unit completely giving up on a hot summer day. Most people really do want in order to avoid an ac failure during the hottest time of the year. We are the best because we have no hidden costs, we are friendly and dependable, what more could you ask for. If you have any more questions or are worried about your unit read more of our frequently asked questions below.
AC Trouble Warning Signs - Call An HVAC Company Immediately
When it is necessary for an emergency a/c repair call in Maricopa? Knowing when to ask for help is important. You should call us out right now if you have any of the following problems with your HVAC:
1. You might notice a bad smell from your AC system, this is a warning sign that must not be ignored.
2. If the air flow is very weak - it is ready to call in right away.
3. Sudden loud noises coming from your unit, could indicate trouble.
4. Call immediately if your coils are frozen.
5. Water leaks cannot be ignored. Call if this is happening.
6. Of course, the most obvious one - your unit will not switch on or work at all.
Once you suspect your ac is having trouble, you can count on our experienced techs to quickly diagnose the problem and let you know what the options are to fix the issue. While we would love your business, we will never pressure you into getting any services. As a homeowner, you are ultimately responsible for what you decide. We will always give you our lowest price quote and honest opinions. Should you choose us for your air conditioning repair Maricopa services? All our techs are certified in the A/C repair field and have years and years of experience with all cooling systems, including heat pump repair and ductless A/C repair.
Awesome Reviews from Our Customers in Maricopa
You can be certain that we will deliver a really good job, we are highly regarded all over AZ, being in business for so long is testament to that. We can be contacted at any time day or night for Maricopa air conditioner repair and will not let you down. Our customers are a high priority, we will make sure your ac is running like new before we leave the job. If you need any more reason why to choose us for your air conditioning repair Maricopa take a look at some of our latest customer reviews below:
"I have used these guys for my air conditioning maintenance for quite some time now and would not go with anyone else. Every time they arrive, the technicians are always polite and very informative." (Devin, Maricopa, AZ)
"If you are looking for a first-class company, this is it! After our old AC went out, we decided it was time for a new one. We couldn't be more pleased with our new ductless a/c system!" (Pedro & Erlinda, AZ)
"It was nice to be able to find as air conditioning contractor Maricopa that was able to come out after hours for an emergency water leak I noticed in the middle of the night. Thanks Phoenix AC and Heating!" (Valerie, AZ)
In order to avoid avoidable emergency calls, we encourage all homeowners to call us for our general maintenance service. Give us a call today: 602-313-1777
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Maricopa, AZ and Nearby Cities
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners