Did your air conditioner decided it has had enough? Here at Phoenix AC and Heating, our own well-trained service technicians provide you with 24/7 emergency service in Paradise Valley therefore you don't have to be uncomfortable in the excessive Arizona heat. Phone us at any time, night or day to get your A/C working without delay. We know as soon as your AC breaks down in Arizona, it is an critical circumstance, and most times you just can't hold back until the next working day for repairs. You'll find highly skilled techs on call twenty-four hours a day for occasions along these lines. They are skilled in dealing with all brands, and can determine and correct your air conditioner swiftly.
We are among the most highly regarded HVAC contractors in the Paradise Valley vicinity, so we consistently seek to provide the most straightforward and upfront quotes so there are not any abrupt problems once the work is finished. We're the most honest and widely used air conditioning repair Arizona and have been around a number of years, which proves our work is of a high standard. We are recommended by thousands of our devoted customers who continue to use our services time and time again. Now, want to know more about us? Here is a overview of the services we provide.
24-Hour AC Repair Contractor in Paradise Valley
It never fails, your ac decides to stop working at the warmest time of the year! No worries, we are here for you when that happens! We offer Paradise Valley ac repair and just about everywhere in between. No matter where you live in the area, in just a couple of hours, your air conditioning system will be working like new. Air conditioning repair Paradise Valley is very important, there are many times in the year when it is baking hot, oftentimes too hot to control. Anytime a cooling unit breaks down in the hottest season, it is an emergency. Our techs will be in route to identify and fix the problem promptly. Obviously after hours emergency calls can cost a somewhat more, but are well worth it. Our prices are the very best you will come across anywhere in AZ, you can even go ahead and check that yourself now, or simply just go ahead and book with us and save your time.
A/C Tune ups, A/C Installation, and A/C Repair
Of course we do not just cover emergency ac repair, we also do basic maintenance calls and normal hours repair services. We highly recommend that you schedule maintenance checkups at least once a year to prevent more costly repairs down the road. We are not a fly-by-night company; our business is a highly respected and reputable Arizona air conditioning contractor. We are proud to be a part of the community and offer our services to the homeowners and businesses of the Phoenix Metro area. Your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is in the absolute best hands with us. Not only can we repair them, if you let us perform the maintenance we will increase their lifespan too. We will talk a little more about air conditioner maintenance now and how we are able to help you in this area to prevent an emergency call out.
If you use our maintenance service you will undoubtedly prevent an emergency call out, you will also extend the lifespan of the unit and most importantly save money. We recommend getting a service checkup from us regularly, the most important time is right before you are going to use your ac unit for an extended period i.e. just before the hot summer months start. As a homeowner, there are specific things like removing debris, and cleaning the ac evaporator coils, however it is a good idea to have an expert service it once a year.
Always remember to be safe if you are working on your HVAC unit by yourself. The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure it is unplugged so that no electrical energy is running through it. There are some DIY HVAC service that you can and need to do continually:
* Clean the unit often to prevent any debris from building up around your unit. This can be done quickly and easily with a shop vacuum or low-pressure garden hose.
* Every month or so, check and clean the fins.
* Using a coil fin tool, you can straighten any bent fins on the unit. Damaged fins will restrict the air flow keep it from optimal performance.
* By far the most important thing to check is making sure the unit is level. Air conditioning units that are not level will cause substantial damage and instant failure.
More in depth maintenance is also needed at least once per year. These steps can either be done by the homeowner or a licensed technician. If you are not sure about what you are doing, you can always contact a specialist to help you out with these steps.
1. Evaporator coils have to be cleaned monthly in order to save on your electric bills. Soiled coils use about 30% more energy than clean coils. If you notice your electric bill going up while using your ac, it's a good clue that you should clean your ac coils.
2. Thoroughly clean your air conditioner drain, condensate line, and pan to prevent unnecessary emergency calls.
3. One of the most effective, fastest, and most affordable preventative maintenance actions to take is changing the blower filter. This should be done year round fairly often. Not only does it help to keep your ac running efficiently, but it also makes your house cleaner and healthier.
Arizona summertime can be long and intensely warm. Is your ac up to the test? If you are not sure and want in order to avoid expensive repairs in the middle of summertime, then have an expert care for your unit today. Whenever you need HVAC advise, we are just a phone call away!
Specializing in AC Repair and AC Service
Our new air conditioner installation service includes a full maintenance plan so that your A/C will operate trouble free. The hot weather is coming! Is your HVAC unit ready? Routine maintenance is very important and can save you a lot of money in the long term. Call us today get your maintenance performed at an affordable price! When you need AC repair in Paradise Valley we offer emergency services and keep a large supply of parts for most units. You simply order our service, sit back and let us do our stuff, knowing you are getting the best prices for parts and labor in Arizona. To do maintenance yourself you are going to need a whole array of tools, why bother with the trouble when our rates are so cheap and our service is just so easy to get. Some people that undertake annual home A/C maintenance may diagnose a problem successfully but then when they go to buy parts they pay full retail price. We offer reasonable prices on all parts and labor. When it is time for your AC maintenance, give us call. We look forward to earning your business for years to come!
When it comes to Paradise Valley AC repair reviews throughout the Valley we are ranked as one of the best. Give us a call today to receive our top-rated service at an affordable price. Performing annual maintenance on your unit is one of the best ways in order to avoid a costly AC repair in the future. When you discover that your air conditioner needs repaired just pick the phone up and call us. We will be out very quickly and discuss the most affordable solutions for your situation. Do you need AC repair or maintenance services right now? We believe in providing dependable services at good prices! We pride the best air conditioning repair in Paradise Valley whenever you need it. Pay attention to your AC unit. The following list will give you some things to pay attention to and can help you determine if you only need basic maintenance or a repair.
* Does your unit seem like it is not performing efficiently? (Struggling to cool your home)
* If the AC unit only blow warm/hot air
* The unit seems like it's not running full speed (This could be a very simple fix but might turn into an expensive repair if not corrected)
* Water dripping/leaking out of the unit - Unexplained water around the unit is not normal. In most cases the unit just needs a little maintenance. If neglected it could turn into a costly repair.
* Shutting down without cooling - (Call Us right away and we can get a technician to you before the problem escalates.)
* Strange noise - (Obviously if the air conditioning unit is not maintained it will start making noises if blockages are in place. Get this sorted right now before the unit completely stops.)
* Noticeable odor - If you notice a strange coming from your vents or around the unit it could be a blockage and it simple to fix.
* Coils have frost on them - (This can be down to restricted air flow, leaving this problem without fixing will result in an emergency AC repair service.)
* HVAC Unit will not turn on - (This can be due to many problems, it may be an electricity problem, of course we will help you with whatever the problem is and get it corrected for you.)
Taking the time to do regular maintenance on your unit will pay off. Emergency calls and higher energy bills will be the result of neglecting to take care of your ac system. It is of utmost importance that you keep your AC unit maintained, we have a professional team to take care of all your problems all over the Arizona area. If you have any of the problems listed above then you need to contact us today, avoid your AC unit completely giving up on a hot summer day. That is something you most definitely need to avoid happening. We are the best because we have no hidden costs, we are friendly and reliable, what more could you ask for. If you have any more questions or are worried about your unit read more of our frequently asked questions below.
When You Need Professional Air Conditioning Service in Paradise Valley
Knowing when you need our emergency ac services is a massive help. You should call us out right now if you have any of the following problems with your HVAC:
1. One of the first signs that something is wrong with your AC system is a bad smell.
2. Call right away if your air flow is not strong.
3. If the unit is making loud noises that it has not made ever before.
4. If the coil has frozen.
5. If you have a large water leak.
6. If there is a connection problem and your ac will not turn on at all, you should call for professional help.
When using your AC, it is important to monitor it closely, If you find any issues that are not normal, then you can always get help from us. We do not believe in high pressure "sales". We simply offer you the best options and it is up to you to make the final decision on how you wish to proceed. Reasons to go with our air conditioning repair Paradise Valley services: All our techs are certified in the A/C repair field and have years and years of experience with all cooling systems, including heat pump repair and ductless A/C repair.
Satisfied Customer in Paradise Valley Make Us Happy
As a highly regarded and long standing company in AZ, we provide a great experience for our customers every single day. You can always count on us to be there anytime, day or night, for Paradise Valley air conditioner repair. Our customers are a high priority, we will make sure your ac is running like new before we leave the job. Here is what our customers in Paradise Valley have to say about our air conditioning repair service:
"Once a year, I have these guys come to my home and my business for a standard maintenance call. I appreciate how courteous and helpful they are." (Woody S., Paradise Valley, AZ)
"I've been using this company for a few years now and am a satisfied customer." L. Smithson, AZ)
"I'm a new customer and was very happy not only with the work that was done, but also the fee was affordable. I'm going to continue to use this company." (Reese, Paradise Valley)
In order to protect yourself from unneeded emergency calls, we urge all homeowners to call us for our general maintenance service. For fast and friendly service today, call us: 602-313-1777
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Paradise Valley, AZ and All of the Nearby Cities in the Northeast Valley
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners