If you are looking for urgent A/C repair Phoenix we are really a telephone call away. We know the moment your AC breaks down in Arizona, it is an urgent dilemma, and most times you simply cannot really delay until the next working day for service. You'll find we have very skilled service technicians on call 24 hours a day for incidents such as this. They are familiar with dealing with virtually all brands, and will determine and correct your air conditioner swiftly.
Our company is one of the most dependable HVAC providers within the Phoenix community, so we regularly make an attempt to supply the most legitimate and upfront pricing quotes so there are not any unforeseen problems once the work is finished. We are glad to say that our company has been in business for years and due to the high standards we have set for our company, we have earned a terrific reputation in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. We have many devoted customers that come back to us and use us over and over again, we are reliable by many, so give us a try today. Want to know more? Continue reading about our services below.
Emergency AC Repair in AZ
Weekends, holidays, middle of the night, we are accessible 24 hours a day for all of your HVAC emergency needs. We offer Phoenix ac repair and everywhere in between. No matter where you live in the area, in just a matter of hours, your air conditioning system will be running like new. We know that often times in Arizona, the hot weather can be extreme and for many people poses a health threat. For this reason we are equipped and ready to go for any Phoenix air conditioning repair emergency calls which come in. Anytime a cooling unit breaks down in the hottest season, it is an emergency. Our technicians will be in route to find and repair the issue promptly.
Even though there is an extra cost for emergency cooling system repairs, most people do not mind spending a bit more to stay comfortable in their homes. If your cooling system goes out on the weekend or holiday in the summertime, it's certainly less expensive than having to go to a motel until the next working day. Don't take our word for it, search the web and find out what our customers have to say about us! You will find many thankful clients sharing helpful reviews of the jobs that we have done for them. Not only do we provide fast and reliable emergency ac repair services, you can also plan a yearly maintenance checkup, or installation of a new system. It's a good idea to keep your ac maintained, that way you will avoid needing to do a more costly emergency call out when it breaks down unexpectedly. In Phoenix, there are many air conditioning contractors, but we stand out among them due to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We do not want to brag and say we are the best, but we are absolutely at the top with the best! Your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is in the very best hands with us. Not only can we fix them, if you let us do the maintenance we will increase their lifespan also.
Full Service AC Maintenance Keeps Your AC Running Efficiently
If you want to extend the life of your unit and keep it running efficiently, air conditioner maintenance is vital. If saving money is important to you, we suggest at least one yearly maintenance service appointment with us. During the maintenance checks, we can determine whether you system need more detailed repairs. By doing this often during the entire life of your system, you should be able to prevent expensive emergency calls. Many homeowners in the region utilize their ac unit for at least fiver or six months out of the year. This is a lot of wear and tear on an ac unit, so the best season to have a maintenance check done is during the early spring months before the weather starts getting really hot. You'll find of course, some things you can do safely yourself to keep your ac unit in tip top shape, however it is best to get the experts in just once a year for a full service.
When doing simple maintenance on your HVAC unit, be sure to turn off the power to the unit to ensure your own safety. There are some Do-it-yourself HVAC service that you can and should do regularly:
* Clearing the debris from the unit. Remove foliage, twigs, or other debris with gloves and a hose when necessary.
* Airborne debris will collect on the ac fins, these can easily be cleaned by hand or with a hose.
* Using a coil fin tool, you can straighten any bent fins on the unit. Damaged fins will restrict the air flow keep it from optimal functionality.
* Be sure to level your ac unit and watch it for any issues. If your air conditioning unit is not level it can be causing premature wear.
In addition, the following should be taken to ensure your ac is functioning properly:
1. The evaporator coil will need to be cleaned. This component is within the ac unit and you will need to remove parts in order to get to it.
2. In order to prevent an emergency air conditioner repair, make sure that you are not having any HVAC drainage issues. Cleaning out the ac condensate line will prevent mold and algae and takes just a few minutes to do.
3. Possibly the most basic part of ac maintenance is simply changing the blower filter. Many people like to do this every thirty days as it is easy and cheap to do.
Full maintenance service includes even more than the steps above. To be sure your air conditioning system is fully operational and ready for the sizzling Arizona summers, then calling the experts is the best. Whenever you need assistance, just give us a call, we are willing to help in any way we can.
We also have an installation service, which of course comes with a full maintenance plan to keep it up and running all year round. Maintaining your HVAC units is extremely important and can save you a lot of money long term. Call us today to schedule your maintenance before the hot weather arrives. Take into account, repairs require parts, all of this takes time to order when you are doing it yourself. If you use our AC repair Phoenix service we will supply everything and take all the headache out of the whole process for you. We make it easy and affordable! Just call us and we will be out to help with your Arizona air conditioning needs. Trying to do maintenance yourself will require many specialized tools and might lead to more expensive repairs if you make a mistake. We offer some of the best rates in the Valley and can be in & out very quickly!
Some people that undertake annual home A/C maintenance may diagnose a problem successfully but then when they go to buy parts they pay full retail price. We offer good prices on all parts and labor. When it comes to AC maintenance and repair, you simply will not find a more dependable and honest service. Most of our Phoenix customers use us year after year. When it comes to Phoenix AC repair reviews throughout the Valley we are ranked as one of the best. Call us today to receive our top-rated service at an affordable price. Our annual maintenance service is the best way in order to avoid emergency AC repairs. Over time, some things just wear out but a lot of problems can be prevented by a proper maintenance routine. Taking note of your air conditioner when it is running and realizing when your AC needs a repair is a great way to prevent it completely quitting. Call us for a quick diagnoses and estimate.
Need AC Maintenance Now?
We take the heat off of keeping you cool! We are just a phone call away when you need fast air conditioning repair in Phoenix. Pay attention to your AC unit. The following list will give you some things to pay attention to and can help you determine if you only need basic maintenance or a repair.
* Does your unit seem like it is not performing efficiently? (Air is not cool or not producing a normal flow of cool air)
* If your AC unit has started to blow warm air
* Reduction in the flow of air out of the vents (This could be a very simple fix but might turn into an expensive repair if not corrected)
* Puddle of water at the unit - Unexplained water around the unit is not normal. Usually something simple, but it does need to be checked out asap.
* Turning on and off without cooling the house - (If the unit is running in short cycles and cutting out on a regular basis you are going to need us in there sooner rather than later.)
* Strange noise - Needs to be diagnosed by a tech.
* Strange smell - Generally a blockage and should be seen by a tech.
* Frozen coils - (This can be down to restricted air flow, leaving this problem without fixing will result in an emergency AC repair service.)
* Will not power up - (No electricity supplied to the HVAC unit, a bad motor or safety mechanism preventing start up. Call us for a quick and affordable solution.
Taking the time to do regular maintenance on your unit will pay off. Maintenance checks are important when you are concerned with saving money, without regular maintenance you can incur higher utility bills and possibly need to call for emergency failures. Because we understand that taking care of your ac unit is extremely important, our knowledgeable staff will be able to diagnose any problem that you may encounter in AZ . By scheduling your ac service checkup today, our techs are able to fix any issues early on in order to avoid a complete ac breakdown during those hot summer months. A summer breakdown is really something that you should try in order to avoid. We are one of the most honest and dependable companies in the Valley! Do you have more questions about the issues you are experiencing with your ac? Read more below.
When to Call Us for Emergency Air Conditioner Repair
Knowing when to ask for help is important. Call now for immediate HVAC assistance for the following problems:
1. You might notice a bad smell from your AC system, this is a warning sign that must not be ignored.
2. Call right away if your air flow is not strong.
3. If the unit is making loud noises that it has not made ever before.
4. Frozen coils cannot be overlooked.
5. Water leaks cannot be ignored. Call if this is happening.
6. By all means, call when the ac switch will not turn on.
Once you suspect your ac is having trouble, you can count on our experienced techs to quickly diagnose the problem and let you know what the options are to fix the issue. While we would love your business, we will never pressure you into getting any services. As a homeowner, you are ultimately responsible for what you decide. We will always give you our lowest price quote and honest opinions.
Our Phoenix Customers Depend on Us
Should you choose us for your air conditioning repair Phoenix services? Each one of our service techs are fully certified in the AC repair, most have more than 3 years of experience. In AZ, we have been well known for years for our superior customer service, great products, and good prices. You can always count on us to be there anytime, day or night, for Phoenix air conditioner repair. We will not stop working until your HVAC is up and running again, we just want you to be completely happy and content with the work we have done. Here is what our customers in Phoenix have to say about our air conditioning repair service:
"Once a year, I have these guys come to my home and my business for a typical maintenance call. I appreciate how courteous and helpful they are." (Wilson D., Phoenix, AZ)
"If you are looking for a first-class company, this is it! After our old AC went out, we decided it was time for a new one. We couldn't be more satisfied with our new ductless a/c system!" (Marshall & Denise, AZ)
"I needed an air conditioning contractor Phoenix and called them up, it was an urgent situation for us and they came fast. Our heat pump had completely stopped worked, it was back up and running in less than an hour. We now use them to maintain our HVAC and it stays running all year round no problems at all." (Sam, Phoenix,Arizona)
Try in order to avoid needing our emergency AC repair service by using our all in one maintenance service. Our operators in Phoenix are available 24 hours a day, call today: 602-313-1777
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Phoenix, AZ and All of the Phoenix Metro Area
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners