Is it more than a hundred degrees and your ac suddenly broke down? Phone us today to get quality and respected A/C repair services within Scottsdale. We all know once your AC stops working in Arizona, it is an critical situation, and many times you simply are not able to delay until the following working day for repairs. You’ll find we have qualified techs available around the clock for situations along these lines. They are really informed about handling most makes and models, and can pinpoint and repair your air conditioner quickly. No need to be concerned regarding the charge, contact us and we’ll inform you about the overall cost with no unusual more expenses down the road.
Our well-known and relied on company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. And, to serve the residents of Scottsdale, AZ in the best way possible, we ensure that all of our technicians are properly trained in the most innovative HVAC repair methods. If you are looking for a well-performing company that has many loyal and returning customers, then call us for your next A/C service. Here is a more in greater detail look at the emergency air conditioning, as well as, standard maintenance services that we offer.
Emergency AC Repair Services in Scottsdale
It doesn’t matter what time of day, contact us for your emergency A/C repair needs. We offer ac repair in Scottsdale and everywhere in between. Our specialists will journey to all areas of the Valley, and have your ac system running smoothly again in just hours. We know that often times in Arizona, the hot weather can be extreme and for many people poses a health hazard. For this reason we are geared up and ready to go for any Scottsdale air conditioning repair emergency calls that come in. When a cooling unit breaks down in the hottest season, it is an emergency. Our technicians will be in route to identify and fix the issue immediately.
Even though you have to pay a little extra for an emergency call, it truly is worth it! Our affordable rates, great customer service, and state-of-the-art products have given us a spotless track record in AZ! We encourage you research our company, then call us to make your appointment today!
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Maintenance
In addition to the emergency ac repair services that our company provides, we also offer general repairs during normal business hours, maintenance, and installation of residential and business heating and cooling systems. A yearly maintenance check done by a specialist, should certainly prolong the life of your system and help eliminate expensive emergency repairs that may surface at the most troublesome time. We are very pleased with our service and have become on the list of highly respected air conditioning contractor Scottsdale to date. On every heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) job, we try to please our customers and provide them with quality products and services that are going to last! In the next section, we will go over the value of air conditioner maintenance and how it can help you to lower your expenses.
By using our maintenance service, we can discover leaks, or rust, and take a look at wear and tear issues that need early repairs. This not only extends the life of the ac unit, but in the long run it will save you money on avoidable emergency repair calls. Many homeowners in the area operate their ac unit for a minimum of seven or eight months out of the year. This is a lot of wear and tear on an ac unit, so the best season to have a maintenance check done is during the spring months before the weather starts getting really hot. You might be thinking that you can save money by doing an ac unit check yourself, definitely, that is possible for those with expertise; but if you do not really know what you are doing, it may be more cost saving to pay extra for the expert checkup. Never forget to be safe if you are working on your HVAC unit by yourself. The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure it is unplugged so that absolutely no electricity is running through it. For some effortless preventative actions that you can take, below are a few very simple things that you can do every month or so:
* Remove dirt, grass, brush, and any other debris. This is a weekly task that takes minutes and can save you money as it increases the efficiency of your air conditioner.
* Every month or so, check and clean the fins.
* Using a coil fin tool, you can straighten any bent fins on the unit. Damaged fins will restrict the air flow keep it from optimal performance.
* By far the most important thing to check is making sure the unit is level. Air conditioning units that are not level will cause extensive damage and immediate failure.
More detailed maintenance is also needed at least once per year. The following procedures can either be done by the homeowner or a licensed tech. If you are not sure about what you are doing, you can always get in touch with an expert to help you out with these steps.
1. Evaporator coils have to be cleaned monthly in order to save on your power bills. Soiled coils use about 45% more electricity than clean coils. If you notice your utility bill climbing while using your ac, it’s a good warning sign that you need to clean your ac coils.
2. Clean your air conditioner drain, condensate line, and pan to prevent avoidable emergency calls.
3. Possibly the more simple part of ac maintenance is simply changing the air filter. Most people like to do this on a monthly basis as it is cheap and easy to do.
Full maintenance service includes much more than the steps above. In order to guarantee your air conditioning system is totally operational and ready for the extremely hot Arizona summers, then calling the experts is the best. You shouldn’t be apprehensive to ask our experts for tips at any time, we are happy and ready to help anytime.
Get Your Air Conditioning System Ready for the AZ Summer
We also have an installation service, which of course comes with a full maintenance plan to keep it up and running all year round. The hot weather is coming! Is your HVAC unit ready? Routine maintenance is important and can save you a lot of money in the long term. Call us today get your maintenance performed at an affordable price! We stock parts for most air conditioning units and also offer emergency services. If you need AC repair for Scottsdale we can be there very quickly! We make it easy and affordable! Just call us and we will be out to help with your Arizona air conditioning needs.
AC maintenance is not a DIY project. The newer units require special equipment and the knowledge to perform specific maintenance tasks. Our rates are very affordable and could end up saving you a lot of money. Most educated DIY’ers realize that when they call us the repairs are done right and we offer some of the best rates in the Valley. When it comes to AC maintenance and repair, you simply will not find a more dependable and honest service. Most of our Scottsdale customers use us year after year. We work hard to maintain top reviews for Scottsdale AC repair and maintenance. Contact us today and discover why the largest majority of our customers are repeat customers!
Just like anything mechanical, maintenance is the secret to averting a more expensive AC repair due to neglect. Is your unit making a funny noise, not cooling efficiently or just doesn’t sound right? If you think your air conditioner needs a repair, contact us. We will be happy to come out to diagnose your problem and go over the most affordable solutions to get your air conditioner back to running right. Need an emergency AC repair or want to schedule your maintenance? We are going to look after you every step of the way. Quick and trustworthy air conditioning repair in Scottsdale is at your fingertips! The checklist below can help you determine if your AC unit needs an immediate repair or just an annual maintenance service. Call an HVAC professional if your air conditioner is showing any of these signs.
* If your unit is running continuously (Not keeping your house as cool as normal)
* If your AC unit has started to blow warm air
* Reduction in the flow of air out of the vents (Might be bent fins or motor needs replaced)
* Water around the unit – Unexplained water around the unit is not normal. In most cases the unit just needs a little maintenance. If neglected it could turn into a costly repair.
* Shutting down without cooling – (If the unit is running in short cycles and cutting out on a regular basis you are going to need us in there sooner rather than later.)
* Strange noise – While it might be something simple, it should probably be diagnosed by a technician to determine the cause.
* Bad odor – Generally a blockage and should be seen by a tech.
* Coils have frost on them – (One of many things can cause this. Bad thermostat, clogged condensation line or reduced air flow)
* Will not come on – (This can be due to many problems, it may be an electricity problem, of course we will help you with whatever the problem is and get it corrected for you.)
Neglecting regular maintenance to keep your ac unit running efficiently will definitely end up costing you more money in the long run. Emergency calls and higher energy bills will be the result of neglecting to take care of your ac system. Our certified Arizona techs are not only skilled, but they really do care about your ac systems as much as you do! If you are concerned that your ac might be showing signs of repairs needed, then call now for a detailed checkup, it is better to do it now before it breaks down in the sweltering summer heat. Staying healthy in the summer heat should be your most important priority. We are the best because we have no hidden costs, we are friendly and trustworthy, what more could you ask for. Need more info? Keep reading to learn more.
When an Emergency AC Repair Call is Required
Are you aware of the issues that call for immediate help? To protect yourself from any further costly repairs, if you find that you have any of the following things going on, then call right away for HVAC services:
1. Anytime there is a strange smell coming from your AC system, you need to find out what is causing it.
2. It’s time to call an expert, whenever you notice a weak air flow. This is not normal and is an early sign of failure.
3. Sudden loud noises coming from your unit, could indicate trouble.
4. If the coil has frozen.
5. Water leaks cannot be ignored. Call if this is happening.
6. If there is a connection problem and your ac will not turn on at all, you should call for professional help.
Our qualified techs are readily available to assist you with any of the problems listed above. It is against our policy to pressure any client into getting any type of service done. Our techs are trained to just deliver the news (good or bad), and ask the homeowner if they wish to continue with the needed services. You are under no obligation to accept any offers. You might be wondering why you should choose Phoenix AC and Heating for your air conditioning repair Scottsdale services. All our techs are certified in the A/C repair field and have years and years of experience with all cooling systems, including heat pump repair and ductless A/C repair.
HVAC Company with a Solid Reputation in Scottsdale
We are a company that has been around AZ for years, we are glad to say that we have built a strong reputation in the Valley. We promise that we won’t let you down! Anytime you need Scottsdale air conditioner repair, don’t hesitate to call us for any reason. Our customers are a top priority, we will make sure your ac is running like new before we leave the job. Choosing us for air conditioning repair Scottsdale made these customers happy:
“After using this company for over 8 years, I would never think about calling anyone else. They don’t take short cuts and know exactly what they are doing.” (G.N., Scottsdale, AZ)
“As a long-time customer, I have no problems. They are always punctual, and ready to work as soon as they arrive. Last Spring, they found one issue and fixed it quickly. My AC worked like a charm the rest of the year.” (Adam, AZ)
"I was desperate to find an air conditioning contractor due to my ac just completely stopping last Memorial Day weekend. I could not find a company that was able to send anyone out on the holiday, but thankfully I called Phoenix AC and Heating, they were at my house in Scottsdale in about 30 minutes, luckily they were able to repair the problem that same day. " (Patty, Scottsdale,Arizona)
We highly recommend using our HVAC maintenance services before having to call us for an emergency a/c repair in the middle of summer. Contact us today: 602-313-1777
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Scottsdale, AZ and All of the Greater Phoenix Area
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners