If you're looking for urgent A/C repair Sun Lakes we really are just a telephone call away. We know when your AC stops working in Arizona, it is an critical situation, and the majority of times you just are not able to wait until the following working day for service. We certainly have qualified techs on call at any hour for occurrences like this. They are really proficient in handling most brands, and will pinpoint and fix your air conditioner swiftly.
Our company is among the most counted on HVAC companies in the Sun Lakes community, and we consistently try to present the most straightforward and upfront price quotes so there are no shocking situations when the job is complete. We are the most relied on and widely used air conditioning repair Arizona and have been around quite a while, which shows our work is of a high standard. Here's a more in more detail look at the emergency air conditioning, as well as, conventional maintenance services that we offer.
Fast AC Repair Sun Lakes
Weekends, holidays, nighttime, we are accessible 24 hours a day for all of your HVAC emergency needs. Our ac repair services are accessible in Sun Lakes and adjacent areas. Regardless of where you live in the area, in just a couple of hours, your air conditioning system will be working like new. We realize that getting quick air conditioning repair services in Sun Lakes is crucial whenever temperatures are unbearably hot. Summer, and perhaps the autumn months in the Phoenix area can be extremely hot and unpleasant, and whenever your cooling unit is not functioning properly it is an emergency.
24 hour emergency calls do cost more, but most people in Sun Lakes would acknowledge that it is worth it to have a working cooling system in the excessive Arizona temperatures. Our rates are the very best you will come across any place in AZ, you can even go ahead and check that yourself now, or simply just go ahead and book with us and save your time. Of course we do not just cover emergency ac repair, we also do general maintenance calls and regular hours repair services. We highly recommend that you schedule maintenance checkups at least once a year to prevent more costly repairs down the road. We are not a fly-by-night company; our business is a highly respected and reputable Arizona air conditioning contractor. We are proud to be a part of the community and offer our services to the homeowners and businesses of the Phoenix Metro area.
AC Maintenance and Tune Ups for all Brands of Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment
Your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is in the very best hands with us. Not only can we repair them, if you let us do the maintenance we will extend their lifespan as well. Find out more below about why it is essential to make sure to stay on top of your air conditioner maintenance schedule. Before the summer months arrive, it is recommended to schedule a maintenance service checkup to make sure that your u nit is in the best working order for the upcoming season. Many homeowners in the region use their ac unit for at least seven or eight months out of the year. This is a lot of wear and tear on an ac unit, so the best season to have a maintenance check done is during the early spring months before the weather starts getting really hot. You'll find of course, some things you can do safely yourself to keep your ac unit in tip top condition, however it is best to get the experts in just once a year for a full service. We service all brands of HVAC systems.
When doing simple maintenance on your air conditioning unit, be sure to turn off the power to the unit to ensure your own safety. There are some do-it-yourself HVAC service that you can and should do regularly:
* Clearing the debris from the unit. Remove foliage, twigs, or other debris with gloves and a hose if needed.
* Particles will collect on the ac fins, these can easily be cleaned by hand or with a hose.
* Align the fins (bent or twisted fins will lower air flow and efficiency).
* Be sure to level your ac unit and examine it for any issues. If your air conditioning unit is not level it can be causing premature wear.
Here are some more complex maintenance steps to take, which you really should let the experts take care of if you do not understand what you are doing:
1. Evaporator coils have to be cleaned monthly in order to save on your utility bills. Soiled coils use about 35% more electricity than clean coils. If you see your utility bill climbing while using your ac, it's a good signal that you ought to clean your ac coils.
2. Clean your air conditioner drain, condensate line, and pan to prevent unneeded emergency calls.
3. The blower filter needs to be changed every 3 months at a minimum. Filters can cost from $6 to in excess of $80 on the high end. Most homeowners who change their filters every month, can get utilizing the more economical filters, but if you have somebody in your family with problematic hypersensitivity, then you might want to use a better filter.
For a complete and thorough ac system check, contacting an HVAC specialist is recommended. Don't be apprehensive to ask our experts for professional guidance at any time, we are happy and ready to help at any time. Need a new AC unit? Our new air conditioning installation service also includes a trouble free full maintenance plan. A properly maintained air conditioner will give you years of trouble free use. Call us to learn more about this!
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
The hot weather is coming! Is your HVAC unit ready? Routine maintenance is essential and can save you a lot of money in the long term. Call us today get your maintenance performed at an affordable price! We stock parts for most air conditioning units and also offer emergency services. If you need AC repair for Sun Lakes we can be there very quickly! We make it easy and affordable! Just call us and we will be out to help with your Arizona air conditioning needs.
To do maintenance yourself you are going to need a whole assortment of tools, why bother with the hassle when our rates are so cheap and our service is just so easy to get. Most educated DIY'ers realize that when they call us the repairs are done right and we offer some of the best rates in the Valley. When it is time for your AC maintenance, give us call. We look forward to earning your business for years to come! We believe in offering the best Sun Lakes AC repair service to all of our customers and that is why we have great reviews. Call us today if you want quick dependable, and great services at an affordable price. So the proper way to avoid emergency AC repair is to go ahead and get our maintenance service right before you use your unit for an extended period. When you discover that your air conditioner needs repaired just pick the phone up and contact us. We will be out very quickly and discuss the most affordable solutions for your situation. Does your AC unit need our maintenance service or emergency repair right now?
We take the heat off of keeping you cool! Quick and trustworthy air conditioning repair in Sun Lakes is at your fingertips! Email or call us now. We have put together a list for you below to help you establish if your AC unit is ready for maintenance or in need of repair now to protect yourself from an emergency call out later on when the heat is at its maximum.
* If your unit has started to under perform (Struggling to cool your home)
* If your AC unit has started to blow warm air
* Reduction in the flow of air out of the vents (This could be a very simple fix but might turn into an expensive repair if not corrected)
* Puddle of water at the unit - Unexplained water around the unit is not normal. In most cases the unit just needs a little maintenance. If neglected it could turn into a costly repair.
* Cutting out - Needs to be examined. Call us right away.
* Loud noises - Needs to be diagnosed by a tech.
* Strange smell - Generally a blockage and should be seen by a tech.
* Frost on coils - (Needs a technician for proper diagnoses. Could be blocked condensation lines, reduced air flow or a refrigerant leak to name a few potential problems.)
* Will not come on - (No electricity supplied to the HVAC unit, a bad motor or safety mechanism preventing start up. Call us for a quick and affordable solution.
Taking the time to do regular maintenance on your unit will pay off. Not only will it eventually require you to get an emergency call out service for the repair, your energy bills will increase slowly too. It is of utmost importance that you keep your AC unit maintained, we have a professional team to take care of all your problems all over the Arizona area. By scheduling your ac service checkup today, our techs are able to fix any issues early on to avoid a complete ac breakdown during those hot summer months. A summer breakdown is really something that you should try to avoid. We are one of the most honest and reliable companies in the Valley! Do you have more questions about the issues you are experiencing with your ac? Read more below.
Do You Need to Call for 24/7 Emergency AC Services?
When should I call for emergency ac repair in Sun Lakes? Here is a helpful list of times that our emergency services might be needed. Call now for immediate HVAC assistance for the following problems:
1. One of the first signs that something is wrong with your AC system is a bad smell.
2. Call right away if your air flow is not strong.
3. Strange noises that you have not heard before should be investigated.
4. Frozen coils cannot be overlooked.
5. Lots of damage can occur from water leaks. Do not let this go, as the problem will only get worse.
6. Of course, the most obvious one - your unit will not switch on or work at all.
When using your AC, it is important to monitor it closely, If you find any issues that are not normal, then you can always get help from us. While we would love your business, we will never pressure you into getting any services. As a homeowner, you are ultimately responsible for what you decide. We will always give you our lowest price quote and honest opinions. Should you choose us for your air conditioning repair Sun Lakes services? We hire only the best AC repair service techs, each member of our team is certified with several years of experience with all brands and types of systems, including ductless A/C repair and installation, as well as, heat pump repair and installation.
Sun Lakes Customer Feedback
In AZ, we have been well known for years for our superior customer service, great products, and good prices. We promise that we won't let you down! Anytime you need Sun Lakes air conditioner repair, don't hesitate to call us for any reason. We will not stop working until your HVAC is up and running again, we just want you to be completely happy and content with the work we have done. Choosing us for air conditioning repair Sun Lakes made these customers happy:
"After using this company for over 11 years, I would never think about calling anyone else. They don't take short cuts and know precisely what they are doing." (Fern N., Sun Lakes, AZ)
"I've been using this company for a few years now and am a satisfied customer." (P. Robertson, AZ)
"I needed an air conditioning contractor Sun Lakes and called them up, it was an urgent situation for us and they came fast. Our heat pump had completely stopped worked, it was back up and running in less than an hour. We now use them to maintain our HVAC and it stays running all year round no problems at all." (J. Hadley, Sun Lakes,Arizona)
Try to protect yourself from needing our emergency AC repair service by using our all in one maintenance service. Contact us today: 602-313-1777
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Sun Lakes, AZ and Surrounding East Valley Cities
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners