Is it really in excess of 100 degrees and your air conditioner all of a sudden broke down? Contact us immediately for rapid and professional A/C repair providers in Surprise. Everyone knows if the AC breaks down in Arizona, it is an pressing predicament, and lots of times you just are unable to hold back until the next working day to get repairs. You'll find we have very skilled techs available 24 hours a day for scenarios like this. They are informed about dealing with practically all brands, and will locate and correct your air conditioner quickly.
We are one of the most trusted HVAC firms in the Surprise vicinity, and we definitely try and provide the most reasonable and clear estimates so there are not any unanticipated situations whenever the work is done. We've been one of the most trusted and widely used air conditioning repair Arizona and have been around quite a long time, which proves our work is of a high standard. We are highly recommended by thousands of our devoted customers who continue to use our services yearly. Want to see more? Read more about our services below.
Need Emergency AC Services in Surprise? Call Us Today!
Weekends, holidays, nighttime, we are accessible 24 hours a day for all of your HVAC emergency needs. Not only do we offer Surprise ac repair services, but we also cover all of the outlying areas. Our specialists will go to all areas of the Valley, and have your ac system running smoothly again within hours. We know that often times in Arizona, the hot weather can be extreme and for many people poses a health threat. This is exactly why we are geared up and ready to go for any Surprise air conditioning repair emergency calls which come in. When your cooling unit breaks down it will be classified as an emergency, nobody wants a hot sticky sweaty sleepless night because their ac has stopped working.
24 hour emergency calls do cost more, but most people in Surprise would concur that it is worth it to have a working cooling system in the exceedingly high Arizona temperatures. Don't take our word for it, search the web to check out what our clients have to say about us! You will find many thankful customers sharing awesome testimonials of the jobs that we have done for them. In addition to the emergency ac repair services that our company provides, we also offer general repairs during normal business hours, maintenance, and installation of residential and business heating and cooling systems. Taking care of your heating and cooling system on a regular basis is recommended by the experts. Maintenance checks performed by professionals will help locate any problems that may be going on with your unit before they become major expenses. We are very pleased with our service and have become among the highly regarded air conditioning contractor Surprise to date. On every heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) job, we try to please our clients and provide them with quality products and services that will last! We will talk a little more about air conditioner maintenance now and how we can help you in this area to prevent an emergency on-site visit.
Surprise AC Maintenance Service Checkups
If saving money is important to you, we recommend a minimum of one annual maintenance service appointment with us. During the maintenance checks, we can find out if you system need more detailed repairs. By doing this continually throughout the life of your system, you should be able to avoid expensive emergency calls. The best time of the year to schedule a yearly service check for your ac unit is in the months of February through April. By the month of May, temperatures already are at or getting close 100 degrees on most days, so you want to make sure your ac is working efficiently when you need it. You might be thinking that you can save money by doing an ac unit check yourself, undoubtedly, that is possible for those with knowledge; but if you do not really know what you are doing, it is usually more cost saving to pay for the expert checkup.
If you do elect to do a few little home maintenance tasks on your HVAC always make sure the unit is powered down and no electric power is in running through it. Understand that you will save money by doing a little simple maintenance of your own at the start and the end of the air-conditioning season such as:
* Clean the unit often to prevent any debris from building up around your unit. This can be done quickly and easily with a shop vacuum or low-pressure garden hose.
* Every month or so, check and clean the fins.
* Using a coil fin tool, you can straighten any bent fins on the unit. Damaged fins will restrict the air flow keep it from optimal performance.
* Check to see that your unit is level. A/C units that are not level an end up costing you serious bucks!
More detailed maintenance is also needed at least once annually. These procedures can either be done by the homeowner or a skilled technician. If you are not sure about what you are doing, you can always get in touch with a specialist to help you out with these steps.
1. Evaporator coils have to be cleaned monthly in order to save on your electric bills. Soiled coils use about 35% more electricity than clean coils. If you see your electric bill climbing while using your ac, it's a good warning sign that you should clean your ac coils.
2. Clean your air conditioner drain, condensate line, and pan to prevent unneeded emergency calls.
3. The blower filter needs to be changed every 3 months at a minimum. Filters can cost from $6 to over $80 on the high end. Most homeowners who change their filters every thirty days, can get by using the low cost filters, but if you have someone in your family with terrible hypersensitivity, then you might wish to use a stronger filter.
Obviously there is much more to our comprehensive maintenance service, we will ensure your ac is completely functional and ready to work at highest efficiency for the season ahead. Never hesitate to call on the help of an expert! We will certainly be able to assist you with any HVAC question. Need a new AC unit? Our new air conditioning installation service also includes a trouble free full maintenance plan. A properly maintained air conditioner will give you years of trouble free use. Call us to learn more about this! Maintenance on your air conditioning unit is important and one of the least expensive things you can do! Call us today to get your HVAC annual maintenance scheduled. We stock parts for most air conditioning units and also offer emergency services. If you need AC repair for Surprise we can be there very quickly! We make it easy and affordable! Just call us and we will be out to help with your Arizona air conditioning needs.
Basic AC Service and Maintenance Tips
Trying to do maintenance yourself will require many specialized tools and might lead to more expensive repairs if you make a mistake. We offer some of the best rates in the Valley and can be in & out very quickly! Some people that undertake annual home A/C maintenance may diagnose a problem successfully but then when they go to buy parts they pay full retail price. We offer reasonable prices on all parts and labor. When it is time for your AC maintenance, give us call. We look forward to earning your business for years to come! When it comes to Surprise AC repair reviews throughout the Valley we are ranked as one of the best. Call us today to receive our top-rated service at an affordable price. Performing annual maintenance on your unit is one of the best ways to prevent a costly AC repair in the future. When you discover that your air conditioner needs repaired just pick the phone up and call us. We will be out very quickly and discuss the most affordable solutions for your situation. Do you need AC repair or maintenance services right now? We believe in offering the best service at an affordable price. We pride the best air conditioning repair in Surprise whenever you need it.
The list below will help you determine if your AC unit needs a repair or basic maintenance. Paying attention to these tips can avert a complete failure in the near future.
* Does your unit seem like it is not performing efficiently? (Not keeping your house as cool as normal)
* The air coming out of the vents is warm
* The unit seems like it's not running full speed (this could be fixed with a simple cleaning job or straightening of the fins)
* Water pooling - If the unit is leaking water you are ready for our maintenance service. This could be a simple maintenance issue. Call us before it turns into an emergency repair.
* Cycling on and off for no reason - Definitely not normal and might be a simple fix. Call us.
* Operating louder than normal - While it might be something simple, it should probably be diagnosed by a technician to determine the cause.
* Smells - (If the unit is giving off a nasty smell there may be a blockage somewhere which needs taking care of asap.)
* Coils are frozen solid - (Needs a technician for proper diagnoses. Could be blocked condensation lines, reduced air flow or a refrigerant leak to name a few potential problems.)
* Will not come on - (No electricity supplied to the HVAC unit, a bad motor or safety mechanism preventing start up. Call us for a quick and affordable solution.
Neglecting regular maintenance to keep your ac unit running efficiently will definitely end up costing you more money in the long run. Emergency calls and higher energy bills will be the result of neglecting to take care of your ac system. Our certified Arizona techs are not only skilled, but they really do care about your ac systems as much as you do! Call us now if your ac is showing signs of trouble, by fixing the issues early on, you can avoid a complete outage when it's over 100 degrees. Staying healthy in the summer heat should be your most important priority. Why look anywhere else whenever we are fair on our prices, our technicians are highly skilled, and we are a company that you can count on. Are you wondering if you should call for emergency air conditioner repair in Surprise? Are you aware of the issues that call for immediate help? Below you will find additional information.
Knowing When to Call for Professional AC Help
To protect yourself from any further costly repairs, if you find that you have any of the following things going on, then call right away for HVAC services:
1. You might notice a bad smell from your AC system, this is a warning sign that ought not to be ignored.
2. If you notice that your ac is not blowing air like it should, something is not right.
3. Strange noises that you have not heard before should be investigated.
4. If the coil has frozen.
5. Large water leaks can really cause a large amount of damage if they are not fixed right away.
6. If there is a connection problem and your ac will not turn on at all, you should call for professional help.
Our qualified techs are readily available to assist you with any of the problems listed above. While we would love your business, we will never pressure you into getting any services. As a homeowner, you are ultimately responsible for what you decide. We will always give you our lowest price quote and honest opinions.
You might be wondering why you should choose Phoenix AC and Heating for your air conditioning repair Surprise services. Our techs are certified and attend classes on a regular basis in order to stay on top of the most recent techniques in heat pump repair, ductless AC repair and all other types of AC system repair.
Commercial and Residential Customer Testimonials from Surprise AZ
In the state of AZ, we have been well known for years for our excellent customer service, reliable products, and affordable prices. Why look anywhere else for Surprise air conditioner repair? We are available 24 hours a day for any air conditioner emergency. When you choose Phoenix AC and Heating, you are in wonderful hands. We take our work seriously and will not leave until our job is finished. Here's more evidence that our customers are pleased with air conditioning repair Surprise work we do:
"Once a year, I have them (Phoenix AC and Heating) come to my place of business for a general checkup and annual ac maintenance service. I appreciate how courteous and helpful they are." (Walter T., Surprise, AZ)
"As a long-time customer, my experience with Phoenix AC and Heating has bee nothing but positive. They are always punctual, and ready to work as soon as they arrive. Last Fall, they found a couple of issues and fixed it quickly. My AC worked like a charm the rest of the year." (Nancy S., AZ)
"I'm a new customer and was very happy not only with the work that was done, but also the fee was affordable. I most certainly will continue to use this company." (Reid, Surprise)
Don't delay in getting your ac maintenance checkup, as it could save you a lot of cash by locating small issues before they become substantial issues. For fast and friendly service today, call us: 602-313-1777
Call Now for Immediate Service
In Surprise, AZ and Surrounding West Valley Cities
HVAC Services Available for All Brands and Models of Air Conditioners